The Prevenex Fire Protection System tm is the only way to completely prevent fire. It avoids not only the cost and inconvenience resulting directly from fire, but also secondary damage from water or gas suppression of fire. With Prevenex there is never a fire.
The Prevenex Fire Protection System™ reduces oxygen levels below the fire threshold (usually 16% oxygen). Although this small reduction in oxygen makes fire impossible, it remains completely safe for people. Being in a Prevenex environment is like being at an altitude of 7,000 feet or 2,100 meters – between Denver and Vail Colorado. This is the same altitude you experience skiing at Chamonix or Davos Switzerland.
The advantages of a Prevenex System:
- Absolute fire protection. Fire cannot start in a Prevenex protected environment.
- The Prevenex fireproof atmosphere reaches everywhere the air reaches – even in enclosed spaces like server cabinets and drawers. Fire has no place to hide.
- No fire means no need for extinguishing systems, no collateral damage, and no business interruption
- There is no risk of accidental discharge as with water or inert gas that can cause damage and expense.
- Cost competitive with existing suppression systems.
The Prevenex System starts with ordinary air, and then extracts a measured portion of the oxygen. Nothing is added to the air. The digitally controlled Prevenex system automatically maintains correct oxygen levels for complete fire protection so your facility is always protected against fire. Even in the case of a prolonged power outage the reduced oxygen atmosphere remains on the job for several hours making fire impossible.
* Fully automatic system : Once switched on, system ensures conditions are at all times safe for people, and at all times safe from the risk of fire.
* Oxygen level is maintained in all rooms between 14.5% and 15.5%.
* Two level safety system ensures oxygen levels can never drop to dangerous levels.
* Individual remote alarms indications, with additional RS485 interface for the BMS.
* Air quality to operating theatre standards. Filtered to 99.99% at 0.01 micron
(Better than HEPA) removing particles, pollen and many bacteria as well as all
odours and hydrocarbons.
- Data Centers
- Telecommunications Cabinets
- Electrical Transformer rooms